geothinQ was created and designed by land experts to offer the power of mapping technology to everyone. We were founded on the principles of geography, anchored by land consultants and GIS data scientists who have spent their entire careers solving persistent and complex mapping challenges.
But we’re not all work and no fun. We also strive to provide our team with a culture built on flexibility, diversity and creativity.
Perks & Benefits
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Competitive health coverage, including zero-premium dental and Rx insurance programs (provided wellness criteria are met)
- Gym membership reimbursements
- Generous annual leave policy (eligibility begins upon hire)
- Condensed work schedule
- 8 company annual paid holidays
FINANCIAL, RETIREMENT & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 401(K) plan with employee matching
- 401(K) Roth and profit-sharing components
- On-site provider of professional development hours and continuing education credits
geothinQ is seeking a talented and creative full-stack developer to join our team. In this role, you will work on our software development team — a full stack development team employing an agile development environment
You’ll earn attractive compensation, along with paid time off, holidays, and an array of company-paid benefits.
- Application development and design
- Creative problem solving
- Database design
- Backend architecture
- Continual learning and improvement by applying new technologies
- 0 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience designing, programming, testing, and debugging web applications.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with Django web framework
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SQL and database management
- Experience with the Elastic Stack
geothinQ is seeking a dynamic Sales Professional to join our team. In this role, you will leverage our existing network in addition to identified opportunities to sell geothinQ through sales demonstrations.
We are excited to expand our client base by adding you to our team. We know you’ll want to work with like-spirited professionals who have:
- Energy – that positive style to how we work with new ideas and have fun
- Team – team-oriented approach to communicating with and developing customers
- Tech Experience – tech understanding and desire to be part of a cool new product
- Motivation – it’s not today’s wage you want, but a potential to earn more!
This is a full-time in-person position but will include travel within the United States. You’ll earn attractive compensation, along with paid-time-off, holidays and an array of company-paid benefits.
- New Customer Acquisition: Utilize existing network & develop new leads to set up sales demonstrations.
- Product Demonstrations: Deliver product demonstrations in person or via web.
- Sales Strategy Development: Communicate with team members to improve sales strategies to lower customer acquisition costs.
- Customer Relationship Management: Use internal selling systems to keep customer information up to date.
- Customer Retention: Assist Customer Success team in managing, maintaining and up-selling existing clients.
- Previous sales experience.
- Previous work with technology, software companies/products is highly desirable.
- Selling fearlessness! You know it takes many attempts to reach that qualified buyer and exceed at making this happen.
- Excellent business communications. We target a professional network. You are adept at establishing credibility and rapport.
- Delivering organized sales presentations.
- Previous experience with a Sales CRM application, e.g. HubSpot.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
- Willingness to travel and/or commute a high percentage of the time
- Valid Driver’s License
geothinQ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.